Working Hours: The working hours of the institute are 9 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. for five days a week.
- Every Student must always carry his/her identity card which will be supplied by the Institute.
- Absence without prior intimation is considered a breach of discipline
- The Institute may take disciplinary action against a student whose conduct is not satisfactory.
- Smoking & Drinking is strictly prohibited in all areas of the Institute.
- No student should communicate any information or write about matters dealing with Institute administration in the press.
- The Institute authorities cannot accept any liability in respect of any accident caused to a student while engaged in practical work or due to any other causes.
- Any change of address or contact information should be immediately notified for Institute’s records.
- Matters not covered by the existing rules will rest at the absolute discretion of the institute.
Uniform: Uniform as prescribed for each discipline is compulsory for each student.
Other Activities: Institute will regularly apprise cocurricular activities like Sports & Games, Food Fests, Cultural Programmes, and social activities like Blood Donation Camps etc. from time to time.
Fees: Fees are payable in advance. All fees are payable in cash or through online Banking facility, both digested & non digested (paid by auto generated e-chalan through Demand Draft), as available at the Institute’s website.
Attendance Rules & Regulations:
A candidate must have attended not less than 70 per cent of classes in any individual subject theory or practical taken separately during the session last attended and minimum of 75 per cent of the aggregate (effective teaching hours /contact hours). Attendance in lectures, practical and tutorials shall be counted from the date of commencement of teaching after summer vacation. When on account of bonafide illness (supported by a Medical Certification from a
Registered Medical Practitioner produced by the candidate at the time of illness immediately thereafter) or for any other reason deemed sufficient by the Head of the Institution the total attendance of a candidate falls short up to a maximum of 10 per cent of the total working days, the Head of the Institution shall be competent to condone such deficiency in attendance and permit such a candidate of appearing for the examination if otherwise eligible. Notwithstanding
the forwarding of forms of applications for admission to examination and payment of examinations fees through the Head of the Institution and allocation of Examination Seat
Numbers by the National Council, the Head of the Institution shall be competent to withdraw such applications in respect of those candidates who do not fulfil conditions laid down, at any time before the commencement of examination and to disallow those candidates from appearing for the examination.